A perfect balance between speed, accuracy and build volume. The D5S boasts a huge printing area so your more ambitious projects are comfortable to achieve.
*Now with heated beds for ABS printing*
The impressively sized Wanhao D5S is perfect for model builders and designers looking to create larger structures. It also has the function to control print speed during a session so you've got more control over the time it takes to.
- build volume of 290 x 190 x 590 mm
- Comes with Anti-Jam Queen Single Extruder
- Print resolution of 0.02mm
- Capable of printing only PLA and other plastic based material which do not require a heated bed. (eg. Flex)
- Duplicator 5 is designed with Arduino© microcontroller with a custom motor shield, a circular dial touch controller/LCD combo, and stepper motors has the capability to run printer at high speeds in excess of 300mm/s.
- Uses a 3.00 mm filament.
- Built using Rock XV Steel ExoFrame for sturdiness
DUPLICATOR 5S SPECIFICATION
|Interface||SD or USB 2.0|
|Max Printing Object Size||305 x 205 x 605mm|
|X,Y Axis Positioning Resolution||0.01mm|
|Layer thickness||Minimal 0.02mm|
|X,Y axis max speed||5000mm/minute|
|Z axis positioning resolution||0.005mm|
|Z axis max speed||1000mm/minute|
|Software||Wanhao maker 18.104.22.1680|
|Printing Material||PLA 3.0mm|
|Frame||Extreme XV Rock Steel structure|
|Noise||48 decibel during printing|
|Product dimension||400 x 460 x 860mm|
|Packing dimension||510 x 570 x 970mm|
|Material Size||3.0mm filaments|
|Material size requirement||3.0+-0.1mm|
|Temperature Sensor||thermocouple temperature sensors|
To give you an idea of size potential, here's a 45cm tall Eiffel Tower made in 1 piece next to a max-sized 15cm tall Eiffel Tower made on a D4S.