This solid constructed 3D Printer has dual print heads, semi enclosed chamber with see through walls, a heated glass print bed and a Bowden style extruder. The extruder has the stepper motors positioned at the back of the machine which results in a light weight print head assembly enabling high speed 3D Printing.
There is a six week lead time on this printer.
This solid constructed 3D Printer has dual print heads, a semi enclosed chamber with transparent walls, a heated glass print bed and a Bowden style extruder.
The extruder has the stepper motors positioned at the back of the machine which results in a light weight print head assembly enabling high speed 3D Printing. The CreatBot DX prints beautifully in PLA and ABS as well as other filaments including soluble HIPS and PVA.
A great machine for engineering and education, stacking up multiple objects for production work, large architectural models, sculpture, jigs and fixtures.
- All metal chassis
- Smart adjustable extruder
- Automatically shutdown
- Multi-function keypad
- Gear motors feeder
- Ceramic panel hot bed
- Metal hot bed tray
- Large build volume of 300 x 250 x 520 mm
- High resolution
- Filament detection system
- Print in temperatures up to 400
- Continued print in case of power loss
- All enclosed build space
CreatBot extruders have an intelligent cooling system, this keeps the filament feeding at the optimal temperature. The height-adjustable-nozzle design allows you to align multiple nozzles more quickly and easily, this insures the perfect coordination when you print your multi-colour models.
CreatBot's DX/DE latest 3D printer is equipped with a power management module, supporting automatic shutdown after printing. When the printing has completed and there is no keyboard action within five minutes, the system will automatically turn off the printer. This feature is very useful, as well as being very energy efficient
CreatBot's DX/DE is the latest 3D printer equipped with a multi-function keyboard, supporting ONE-CLICK direct access to a certain function. The keyboard has 9 shortcut keys, each key has different functions in different situations. Supporting features include: Z shaft to move up and down, heating or cooling hot bed, suspend or resume printing, one click browse SD card, one click back to the main interface and other unique programmable functions.
Geared motors can produce more torque compared to the general stepper motor, this can ensure the filament does not slip while wire feeding, ensuring the feeding precision and retraction. The design of wire feed roller also ensure the wire feeding does not damage filament.
Ceramic hot bed panel with unidirectional thermal characteristics makes the heating area uniform, the thermal efficiency is greatly improved as well as energy-saving. The ceramic panel has a smooth look and more high-end appearance. Silicone based ceramic heating panels also have a very long life.
A metal hot bed tray has greater rigidity, which ensures less vibrations while working. The metal bracket for fixing hot bed tray has a thickness up to 10mm, making the whole hot bed and body design blend into one harmonious and very strong printer.
The characteristic of remote wire feeder architecture is such that the wire feeding device is not on the head, ensuring the lightest possible extrusion head. Lower inertia allows for maximum speeds during printing.
In the box
- CreatBot DX with dual extruders
- Packed in a wood crate
- 1 x SD card
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Tool kit
- 1 x Manual
- 2 x spools of 1 kg 3.00 mm filament
- Cura software on SD card
- PRINTING TECHNOLOGY FFF: Fused Filament Fabrication
- EXTRUDERS: 2 Dual Extruders
- BUILD VOLUME: 300 x 250 x 520mm
- LAYER RESOLUTION: 0.04 mm
- PRINT SPEED: Up to 120 mm/s
- POSITION PRECISION: XYZ Axis 0.01 mm
- LCD DISPLAY: Yes, with keyboard
- OPERATING NOZZLE TEMPERATURE: MAX 400° C
- PLATFORM TEMPERATURE: MAX 120 ° C
- SUPPORTED MATERIALS: PLA, ABS, HIPS, PVA, PETG, Woodfill and others
- FILAMENT DIAMETER: 3.0 mm
- CONNECTIONS: Built-in SD-card reader (standard size cards), USB 2.0
- CHASSI: All steel
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED: CreatBot multi-language version
- FILE FORMAT: STL, OBJ, GCode, Amf
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 420 x 380 x 570mm
- NOZZLE DIAMETER: 0.4 mm
- SUPPORTED OS: Windows, Linux, OSX