The Flashforge Finder is incredibly quiet and features unique technology that makes it almost impossible to get a blocked nozzle. Complete with a USB port, this printer is as user-friendly as you can get!
THIS PRINTER IS NOW OUT OF STOCK UNTIL END JANUARY
The Flashforge Finder is an ideal classroom companion. With additional safety features, this 3D printer is user friendly whilst still packing a precision punch.
3D printing is cool. The next generation should be given a head start in this amazing technology with a safer 3D printer.
Non-toxic PLA bioplastic filament is a great material for classrooms and as all hot components are self-contained - along with a non-heat build plate - you can rest assured its safe to use.
Easier to use, easier on the wallet
3.5-inch full colour touch screen with intuitive icons makes operating the Finder easy. It's an entry-level model designed for ease of use and is ideal for students or customers on a budget who do not want to compromise on quality and performance.
Despite its low cost, the Flashforge Finder features the latest 3D printing technology. It has a single extruder and comes equipped with WiFi and auto-levelling features as well as a USB port.
- Print Technology FDM
- Build Volume 140mm*140mm*140mm
- Extruder Quantity Single
- Printing Material PLA Diameter of filament:1.75mm
- Case Color Black / Red
- Layer Resolution ±0.10mm
- Positioning Precision XY: 11 Microns [0.0004 IN], Z: 2.5 Microns [0.0001 IN]
- Layer Thickness 0.1mm-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter 0.40mm
- Printing Speed 24cc/h
- Extruder Temp. 0-240℃
- Heating Plate Temp. No heating plate
- Function Automatic leveling
- Connectivity USB Cable/U Flash Disk/Wifi
- Supports (OS) Winxp/Vista7/8, Linux, Mac OX
- Operation 3.5in Full-color IPS Touchscreen;
- Language Interface English/Chinese
- AC Input 115-230V，50-60HZ，150W
- NW/GW To be confirmed
- Overall Dimension 420*420*420mm
- Packing Measurement 500*500*500mm
- Software FlashPrint
- File Type Input:STL/OBJ，Output:G
- Trending Items