Flashforge Creator Pro 2016
The 2016 Creator Pro is a vastly improved piece of kit. With added ergonomic features such as side handles paired with efficiency improvements like a power supply upgrade, this Creator Pro is the most powerful yet. NOW WITH FREE GLASS BED & 3D PRINTSPRAY
NOW IN STOCK..NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Key Features of the Pro
- Full metal frame body, stable structure, high printing prevision.
- Fully covered body, removable cover to meet the temperature requirements of different filaments.
- Stable dual extruder structure, optimised for flexible and normal filament, compatible with other filaments in the market.
- Open-source software, compatible with different slicing engines, supports multiple printing formats.
- Lid - Compositional lid is replaced by uni-body lid
- Front Door - Almost 180-degree opening front door brings convenience to users.
- Proprietary Slicing Software - FLashPrint - FlashPrint is compatible with Creator Pro now.
- Side Handles - User friendly side handles enhance handling comfort.
- Levelling Knobs - Solid plastic levelling knobs improve levelling accuracy.
- Power Supply Upgrade - Traditional power is upgraded to broadband power supply.
- Control Panel Upgrade - 45-degree viewing ergonomic control panel is more comfortable to users.
- Smaller shipping size lowers transportation cost.
- Added quick start guide.
|No. of Extruder||Dual|
|Positioning Accuracy||Z axis 0.0025mm, XY axis 0.011mm|
|Printing Accuracy||0.1mm - 0.2mm|
|Layer Thickness||0.05 - 0.5mm|
|Building Size||230 x 150 x 155mm|
|Shaft Speed||200 mm/s|
|Nozzle Flow Rate||24 cc/hr|
|Nozzle Temp||220°C - 230°C|
|Equipment Size||526 x 360 x 389mm (lid 260mm)|
|Package Size||556 x 408 x 484mm|
|Power Requirement||100-240VAC input, Power 300W|
|File Types||STL, OJB, X3G / read by SD card|
|Operating Systems||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 / Linux / MAC OSX|
|Software Language||English / Chinese|
|Printing SOftware||Replicator G / Makerware|
|Compatible Software||simplify3D, MicroSoft 3D Builder, Slic3r, Skeinforge, Cura(set up before use.)|
|Operating Manual||In SD card / Online video / Quick Start Guide|