PLA (Polylactic acid) is thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources like corn or starch. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS, and most often doesn’t require a heated bed.
It has the following characteristics:
1. Good toughness high strength, high stiffness
2. Less prone to blocked nozzles,
3. Can be processed at 200 degrees
4. Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
5. Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.1mm,roundness +/-0.05mm;
- Material PLA filament
- Diameter 1.75mm
- Filament weight 1 KG
- Print Temperature 190 - 220°C
- Best temperature 200°C
- Bed temperature 40-50°C or turn off the heated bed
- Compatible with Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog Creatr, Builder, Felix, Reprap,Ultimaker and any most other FDM 3D printers
- Package 1kg/spool
- Sealed plastic bag with desiccants.