UP! Mini 3D Printer
The UP! Mini 3D printer is simple to use and is ready to produce high quality 3D models from tough ABS plastic within minutes of switching on. The UP! Mini has a USB interface for simple print spooling and allows you to unplug your computer once it starts printing.
‘Click and Print Technology’ for fast and accurate production of usable 3D models.
- Small footprint – sits perfectly on an office desk.
- Surprisingly large capacity for such a small machine: 120 x 120 x 120mm build size.
- Portable and lightweight – simply carry from room to room.
- Easy to use software – imports .stl files from the vast majority of 3D CAD systems.
- Uses rolls of 1.75mm ABS plastic - provides low running and model making costs.
- Print speed of 10-100 cm3 per hour – for fast production of 3D ABS models.
- 0.20/0.25/0.30/0.35mm layer resolution – for high accuracy 3D model making.
- Enclosed Heat Chamber – consistent build quality throughout the entire print process.
- Robust Steel Construction – ideal for the classroom or home use.
- Smart Breakaway Support – no water soak process is required.
The UP! Mini 3D Printer has many of the features of its big brother the UP! 3D Plus Printer - the key difference being the model build size. The UP! Mini is small in size but BIG on features:
THE UP! MINI 3D PRINTER COMES AS STANDARD WITH:
- UP! 3D Printing software
- 1 x 700g Spool white ABS Material
- Perf Board
- Tool Kit & Manual
- 12 Month Warranty
- 2 x 700g Spools of ABS Material -
- Available in blue, black, white, green, yellow and red
- Perf Board
- Machine Size (W) 240 x (D) 340 x (H) 355mm
- Machine Weight 6kg
- Build Volume/Size (W) 120 x (D) 120 x (H) 120mm
- Material ABS
- Layer Thickness 0.20/0.25/0.30/0.35
- Power 100-240V - 50-60Hz
- Workstation Compatibility Windows XP, VISTA & 7, Mac